[yt-users] Second y axis

Elizabeth Harper-Clark h-clark at astro.utoronto.ca
Mon Mar 28 09:02:02 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

I would like to plot a graph of mass in stars against time. In addition to
the normal y axis (total stellar mass in solar masses) I would like a second
y axis on the right side which translates this stellar mass into a fraction
of the original gas mass. Thus the line is the same it is just the two y
axes are scaled versions of each other. Does that make sense? Can anyone
suggest a way to do this?

Thanks,

Libby

--
Elizabeth Harper-Clark MA MSci
PhD Candidate, Canadian Institute for Theoretical Astrophysics, UofT

www.astro.utoronto.ca/~h-clark <http://www.astro.utoronto.ca/%7Eh-clark>
h-clark at cita.utoronto.ca
Astronomy office phone: +1-416-978-5759