[yt-users] ranges

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 22:31:05 PDT 2011

Hi Elizabeth,

The method "set_ylim" on either the PlotCollection or the plot object
itself works for me (I just checked.)

This kind of thing should be part of the recipes, I agree.  I'll try
to add it this weekend ... I think it would also probably be a good
idea to solicit feedback from people about how to better structure the
recipe book, as it's getting a bit lengthy.  I'm trying to figure out
how to best do this, while still avoiding the unpleasantness that is
the current search mechanism in the docs.  (I know the search is a
problem; I'm trying to figure out how to suppress all the useless API
results.)  Does anyone have any ideas?

The URLs were an oversight when we moved to BitBucket a few weeks ago.
 I've fixed them in the current doc build, and future builds will also
be fixed.

Best,

Matt