[yt-users] yt user survey 2011

j s oishi jsoishi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 21:47:19 PDT 2011

Hi All,

We'd like some feedback on your use and your opinions about the future
of yt. It's really short, and no questions are mandatory, so feel free
to fill in as many or as few as you'd like. Please visit

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGlFazdOcUtFbHJLVU80a2NGM3JhTHc6MQ

and answer away.

The last user survey was really useful for us to help make yt-2.0 what
it was. The future of yt is looking really bright, and we'd like to
ensure it is as useful as we can make it. If you'd like to get
involved at any point in the development process, feel free to email
yt-dev, or any member of the dev team individually.

Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Jeff