[yt-users] memory required estimate

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 12:41:20 PDT 2011

Hi Geoffrey,

Dunno if the memory estimates are right; the contour finder can be a
bit tricky to estimate memory requirements for because of how it
links.  The bug you included was actually related to something other
than an OOM.

You should be able to run:

yt instinfo -u

to get the latest version.  If you are on the development branch,
cythonization is done at compile time, so you should not need to do
that manually anymore.

After you have run that command, the output of

yt instinfo

should tell you you are on the hash d6541a513417.

-Matt