[yt-users] halos

Stephen Skory stephenskory at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 12:28:15 PST 2011

Molly,

> Right ... I spoke too soon, sorry.  Now the halo profiler isn't
> crashing, per se, but since I'm analyzing output in one of Matt's
> directories, it's trying to save the HopAnalysis.out file to that
> directory and can't,

I think that unfortunately the HaloProfiler is hard-coded to save the HopAnalysis file to the data directory (Britton, am I wrong?). You can set the other output directories (look for profile_output_dir and projection_output_dir in http://yt.enzotools.org/doc/analysis_modules/halo_profiling.html), but I don't see a parameter for the HopAnalysis file.

Stephen Skory
stephenskory at yahoo.com
http://stephenskory.com/
510.621.3687 (google voice)