[yt-users] star_density slices

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 08:08:07 PDT 2011

Hi Elizabeth,

Matt and I are still puzzling over this.  It's not clear right now if the
issue is related to projecting particles in general in your data or
projecting star particles specifically.  Can you do another full box
projection for us, but this time with the field dm_density?  That should
help us to narrow down the problem.

Britton