[yt-users] Tiled projections

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 12:56:57 PDT 2011

Hi Brian,

It's possible that if the .yt file was generated a long time ago that
there has been some incompatibility in the format.  Can you move the
.yt file out of the way and try again?

That being said, this looks familiar ... by any chance is there
anything odd about the data, maybe a change in row/column major
ordering?  What precision- and particles- arguments are you using in
your makefile?

-Matt