[yt-users] Fwd: Re: Problems finding halos

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 09:12:38 PDT 2011

Hi Miguel,

I see that Matt has provided you with some sample data to try out the halo
finders.  In general, the only Enzo simulations for which halo finding is
appropriate are the cosmological simulations.  For more information on
running one of those, refer to the documentation here:
http://docs.enzo.googlecode.com/hg/tutorials/RunCosmologySimulation.html

If you have any questions about running the simulations, you can find help
at the enzo users mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/enzo-users

Britton