[yt-users] yt installation sans wget

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 06:41:24 PDT 2011

Elizabeth, Steffen,

(From vacation; sorry about the short reply)

Why not download all the dependencies and copy them over?  Going
through the install_script.sh, anything listed as get_enzotools
something.tar.gz means download from
http://yt.enzotools.org/dependencies/something.tar.gz , and the other
things you might need are teh hg clone which you can do with hg bundle
--all on a remote machine.  Put all the archive files in src/ and run
the install_script.sh.

-Matt