[yt-users] yt installation sans wget

Steffen Klemer moh at gmx.org
Sat Jul 16 01:37:18 PDT 2011

Hey Elizabeth,

> I scp-ed a copy from my desktop to the xt4 and then told the
> install_script.sh where to find yt so it didn't try and download the
> packages. I also removed 'done' from each of the packages in src.

You could try to remove everything except the src-Folder. And in src
everything except *tar.gz,tgz,zip,tar.bz2, yt-hg and yt-supplemtal and
re-run the script. This did it for me in a similar situation.

You could also check in the header of the script whether you want to
install your own copy of some libs or not.

bye
/Steffen