[yt-users] Erroneous values from 'TotalQuantity' derived quantity

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 10:44:21 PDT 2011

Hi Anthony,

I also ran across this issue recently, and I believe it is caused by the
TotalQuantity derived quantity returning an integer 0 instead of 0.0.  I
just pushed this with another minor change that may have helped as well.  If
you update your install, or in this case, since you're on kraken, have the
admins update the yt module, it should be fine now.  Please, let us know if
it's not, though.

Britton