[yt-users] Problem Running yt in Parallel

meecegre at msu.edu meecegre at msu.edu
Fri Jul 29 10:20:18 PDT 2011

Hi,

I tried the dev module, but it still didn't work. I should note that I'm using the common install.

I also tried a script that does a few projections and profiles without slices, and it also crashed with the same error. It looks like only a few nodes are crashing, while the others run along fine for a while.

I've attached the full output, which lists the modules I have loaded near the top.

Thanks,

-- Greg