[yt-users] yt installation sans wget

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 08:55:20 PDT 2011

If you are getting ELF errors, and it is an xt4, you might consider looking
at the install script comments on installation on kraken. You may have to
module load the gnu environment and also set CC and CXX to cc and CC,
respectively. Stephen or Britton might recognize the error...
On Jul 19, 2011 8:47 AM, "Elizabeth Tasker" <taskere at mcmaster.ca> wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> I think this is basically what I've been doing.
>
> Elizabeth
>
> On Jul 19, 2011, at 10:41 PM, Matthew Turk wrote:
>
>> Elizabeth, Steffen,
>>
>> (From vacation; sorry about the short reply)
>>
>> Why not download all the dependencies and copy them over? Going
>> through the install_script.sh, anything listed as get_enzotools
>> something.tar.gz means download from
>> http://yt.enzotools.org/dependencies/something.tar.gz , and the other
>> things you might need are teh hg clone which you can do with hg bundle
>> --all on a remote machine. Put all the archive files in src/ and run
>> the install_script.sh.
>>
>> -Matt
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 3:52 AM, Elizabeth Tasker <taskere at mcmaster.ca>
wrote:
>>> Hi Steffen,
>>>
>>> A good thought (since I did copy a lot of things!) but it sadly didn't
make any difference. I still get the same error.

/home/taskerez/yt-libraries/yt-hg/yt/utilities/amr_utils.so: