[yt-users] new fields in output

Elizabeth Tasker taskere at mcmaster.ca
Sat Jul 16 01:57:11 PDT 2011

Hi,

This is a bit of a thread resurrection....

As Matt says below, yt correctly finds the fields in an Enzo simulation, even when there is an unexpected extra one such as PotentialField, but I do want to check the units.

Since pf.field_info["PotentialField"].get_units() doesn't give me anything, is it safe to assume they are in code units? (i.e. [code velocity]^2)?

Thank you~

Elizabeth