[yt-users] rendering FLASH 2D simulations

Florian Bürzle florian.buerzle at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Jul 11 10:32:35 PDT 2011

Hi Sam!

Am 11.07.2011 um 19:24 schrieb Sam Skillman:

> Hi Florian,
>
> Unfortunately, I don't believe FLASH 2D simulations are supported at this time.

I see...

>  I have added an issue to the yt issue tracker to add this as an enhancement.

Many thanks!

> If you or any other FLASH users would like to tackle adding support for non-3D datasets, I think we'd all appreciate it!

Well, I must admit that I'm just an occasional 'black box user' at best, so I don't think that I can contribute anything useful.

Regards,
Florian

> Best,
> Sam
>
> On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Florian Bürzle <florian.buerzle at uni-konstanz.de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> While I'm at asking stupid questions - probably I missed it in the documentation (if so, I apologize), but is it possible to make rendered plots from FLASH 2D simulations?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Florian

Florian Bürzle
University of Konstanz
Department of Physics, Group Prof. Nielaba
Universitätsstr. 10
78464 Konstanz, Germany
tel: +49 7531 88 3790
web: http://cms.uni-konstanz.de/physik/nielaba/mitarbeiter/florian-buerzle/