[yt-users] pHOP child halos

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 13:03:38 PDT 2011

Hi Brian,

It's not the hdf5 library, but the version of h5py (the python module that
depends on hdf5 libraries) which is the issue.  I would suggest contacting
the Nautilus admins and asking them to upgrade the h5py install for the YT
module.  If they update h5py to version 1.4, they will have to update the
hdf5 libraries to version 1.8.x.  If they only update h5py to version 1.3,
then the hdf5 1.6 libraries will be fine.

Britton