[yt-users] izip not defined

gso at physics.ucsd.edu gso at physics.ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 7 11:09:07 PST 2011

Thanks, it's working perfectly as before now on my laptop (got 2.0dev
installed on laptop with no prob), but can the changes be updated on
Triton, too?

Another follow-up question I have is, when I do
new_region = dd.extract_connected_sets(field, num_levels, ion_min,
ion_max)[1][0]
pf.h.save_object(new_region, file+"_new_region")

Should I specify this with :func:only_on_root to avoid many processors
writing to the .yt file or is this already by default?

And since the projections are parallelized, are volume rendering or
extracted_connected_set also parallelized?

From
G.S.