[yt-users] 'figure' parameter in add_profile_sphere

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 15:45:24 PST 2011

Hi Nick,

You can feed it a figure you create -- for instance,

from yt.mods import *
import pylab
ff = pylab.Figure( (10, 10) )

pf = load("RD0005-mine/RedshiftOutput0005")
pc = PlotCollection(pf, [0.5, 0.5, 0.5])
p = pc.add_profile_sphere(1, '1', ["Density","Radius"], figure=ff)
pc.save()

Not sure about the figsize thing, but anything that is a matplotlib
Figure object can be fed in.  :)

-Matt