[yt-users] setting zlim

Luigi Iapichino luigi at ita.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Jan 28 03:06:06 PST 2011

Dear all,

I have to create a plot in the following way:

1) create a 2D phase plot;
2) add a line on the same plot;
3) setting limits on the colorbar.

Points 1) and 2) only are possible, and so also 1) and 3) only, but the
combination 1+2+3 fails. I am sure that, with some previous version, I could
add to my script set_zlim, too (I have old plots done in this way), but now
it does not work, both with yt 2.0 and the development version.

I attach a sample script which illustrates my problem.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions,

  Luigi

Luigi Iapichino
Zentrum fuer Astronomie der Universitaet Heidelberg
Institut fuer Theoretische Astrophysik
Albert-Ueberle-Str. 2, D-69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel: +49 6221 548983, Fax: +49 6221 544221
e-mail: luigi at ita.uni-heidelberg.de