[yt-users] yt documentation: field list

Michael Kuhlen mqk at astro.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 27 14:17:48 PST 2011

> As a quick sidenote, is it useful to have them split up into different
> pages based on the universality / code-specificity?

I've actually found that to be a little annoying, since I had to look in
two different places (Universal and Enzo), but it may have its utility
for people who are using a variety of codes. I could imagine putting the
applicability in parentheses next to the name, like so:

AbsDivV (Universal)
Temperature (Enzo, Orion, FLASH)

But the temperature field demonstrates one problem with that: it has a
different "Field Source" in each of the three codes...

Mike