[yt-users] creating projections on Ranger

Eric Hallman hallman13 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 07:37:30 PST 2011

Hello,
   I am wondering if anyone else sees behavior like the following:

I run the halo profiler on TACC ranger, and do Hop, radial profiles
and projections of all the halos. When running in the queue in
parallel, everything appears to run normally, but none of the
projection outputs appear in the projections directory.  If I then run
in serial (interactively) the same routine, all the projections are
generated as normal in the correct directory.  This happens however I
do the parallel run.  Really I'm only running the parallel version for
hop in any case.  I have not yet tested whether running in serial on
one node of ranger gives the same issue.

I thought I would check and see if this is a known issue.

Thanks.

Eric Hallman
Google Voice: (774) 469-0278
hallman13 at gmail.com