[yt-users] Problem in simple volume rendering (yt-users Digest, Vol 36, Issue 18)

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 13:46:59 PST 2011

Hi Kuo-Chuan,

You can also get the full domain by using the unit 'unitary' in the
same way you would use other units.  For example,

1.0/pf['unitary']

should get you the largest box side length, so it should be the whole domain.

When I update the recipes and documentation next, I will be more clear
that "1.0" refers to a particular method of describing the domain, and
I will move it to using "unitary" everywhere instead of the implicit
domain size.

Let us know how it goes!

Best,

Matt