[yt-users] error when running on cluster nodes

Tsz Ka Li tszkali2 at illinois.edu
Fri Feb 18 12:39:21 PST 2011

Hi Matt,
I am afraid otool is not installed on the Turing cluster. (I got command
not found.) Do you know of any substitute for that tool?
Actually I did not follow the whole Cray installation instructions, but
just those in the Section "Running on a compute node". So basically I
just copied the yt directory to the scratch disk and used the python
there. Maybe this does not make sense to you. Anyway sorry for the
confusion.
Thanks,
Tsz Ka

>>> 510.621.3687 (google voice)