[yt-users] error when running on cluster nodes

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 12:49:27 PST 2011

Hi Tsz Ka,

For me, otool is just in /usr/bin -- so it sounds like it may not be
there.  There is a chance that 'ldd' will also work for this purpose.

It sounds to me like this could be an issue of the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH
being confused, as well as possibly being unable to load various
libraries.  I'm not sure that I'm able to debug this from a distance
-- the combination of the ppc64 cluster (which I am unfamiliar with)
and the particulars of the local disk are making things a bit
difficult.  Any chance you could run the analysis on the head node?
How big is your dataset?  It may not benefit too much from
parallelism.

-Matt