[yt-users] readline recognition issue

Elizabeth Tasker taskere at mcmaster.ca
Mon Aug 29 11:41:18 PDT 2011

If that's difficult for any reason, how about we add a "FAQ" to the
"Asking for help" section of the yt webpages? I think I've also hit this
issue before, although I don't think I had readline installed at all,
which is why I assumed it was all different.

Might be helpful and save people like me repeating the question because
they only hit it every year or so?