[yt-users] readline recognition issue

Casey W. Stark caseywstark at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 11:32:24 PDT 2011

Yes, I have this issue every time I create a new yt install.

Once you "activate" the yt environment by setting the right env vars, run
`pip install readline`. Basically the python readline package isn't
installed by default for the yt python environment. Should be fine after
that.

Happy hacking,
Casey