[yt-users] velocity fields in yt

Elizabeth Tasker taskere at mcmaster.ca
Wed Aug 3 14:52:34 PDT 2011

Maybe a similar scheme to that used for _DivV? So centre the velocity
field by averaging the two face values in the appropriate direction
within def _RadialVelocity?

Ideally, I guess bulk_velocity would also be calculated using
cell-centred quantities, but I think that is set by the user? In which
case, it's up to them to decide whether to include the off-set (which
for a large object is probably negligible).