[yt-users] velocity fields in yt

Elizabeth Tasker taskere at mcmaster.ca
Wed Aug 3 14:19:22 PDT 2011

I was wondering if the x-velocity, y-velocity and z-velocity fields
themselves had been averaged to give a cell-centred quantity. There's no
need for them to be so, I just needed to know before I calculated a
cross-product to find the rotational potential of clouds I'd picked out.

Thank you for the clarification :)

Elizabeth