[yt-users] Integration efforts between VisIt and Yt

Harinarayan Krishnan hkrishnan at lbl.gov
Wed Aug 3 09:06:52 PDT 2011

Hi Yt users,

I am happy to announce that there is an effort underway to integrate Yt and
VisIt (http://llnl.gov/visit).

Once development is complete, you should be able to utilize VisIt's
functionality seamlessly with Yt. We are also in the process of integrating
Yt into VisIt. So for any VisIt users out there, the new features should
make using VisIt a lot easier, if you are already comfortable with Yt.

We would like a second of your time to fill out a quick survey in order to
gauge your interest in these efforts.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/lbl.gov/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&pli=1&formkey=dGtNbnNVNEZlU3VHZ0ZwS1BjN1NON2c6MQ#gid=0

Please note that there is a feature section where you can sound off on any
features that you may have wanted either Yt or VisIt to provide. We would
like to see where we can improve Yt, VisIt, or both.

Thanks,
Hari