[yt-users] EnzoSimulation error

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 12:07:00 PDT 2011

Hi Carolyn,

Skimming the source, it looks like light_ray gets imported when you do
yt.analysis_modules.api.  light_ray includes an import of mpi4py.  So
what I think is happening is that this import breaks the local MPI
installation, and rather than throwing an error, it calls the system
exit, dumping you back at the prompt.

I've committed what I think is a fix to both the tip and the stable
repo.  Can you give it a shot?

-Matt