[yt-users] Problems with RAMSES output

Matteo Tomassetti m.tomassetti at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 11:04:50 PDT 2011

errors and errors again ....
I've just tried with the Aquarius output00193, that's what came out

>>> from yt.mods import *
>>> pf=load("output_00193/info_00193.txt")
output_00193/amr_00193.out00001
yt : [INFO     ] 2011-04-25 20:03:16,190 Parameters: current_time
   = 2.63505747731e+13
yt : [INFO     ] 2011-04-25 20:03:16,190 Parameters: domain_dimensions
  = [2 2 2]
yt : [INFO     ] 2011-04-25 20:03:16,191 Parameters: domain_left_edge
yt : [INFO     ] 2011-04-25 20:03:16,191 Parameters: domain_right_edge
yt : [ERROR    ] 2011-04-25 20:03:16,191 Missing cosmological_simulation in
parameter file definition!

help, please?

I'll be really glad to help with the code but I'm very busy with other
stuffs right now ...

Matteo Tomassetti