[yt-users] installing yt on mac osx 10.6

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 02:55:49 PDT 2011

Hi Matteo,

(does gnuplot work again?)

Glad to hear the yt command is being found.  Can you describe what
isn't working?  It is usually most helpful if you tell us:

1) Either which command you are running or show us a short sample of the script
2) Which simulation code generated the data you are running on
3) How it is failing -- does it produce unexpected output, does it
error out, does it throw an exception?
4) The output of "yt instinfo" - specifically the hash of letters and
numbers that describes the state of your repository.

Best,

Matt