[yt-users] installing yt on mac osx 10.6

Matteo Tomassetti m.tomassetti at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 02:07:14 PDT 2011

Hi Matt,
I'm sorry but nothing works here! I changes the file as you said and run "yt
instinfo -u"....
I am still not able to launch yt on a shell and also to run the test
scripts!

Moreover, there has been conflicts with some other applications. Now when I
type "gnuplot" for example I receive the message command not found! I
checked the .profile and it seems ok. I'm a bit desperate now because yt
does not work and I also have lots of bugs in all other programs.

Please, help!

Matteo Tomassetti