[yt-users] loading halo off disk problem

gso at physics.ucsd.edu gso at physics.ucsd.edu
Mon Apr 11 14:27:30 PDT 2011

Hi Stephen, I was trying your two examples shown on
I can do to both:
haloes[0].center_of_mass()
to find the center of mass coordinate xyz of the 0th halo, but when I
tried to get the particle positions by doing
haloes[0]["partilcle_position_x"] I succeeded with the first method while
the data is still in memory, but fail in the second method when it is
loaded off disk, can you verify this?  It'll save a lot of time if I have
the particle positions without having to run the profiler every time.

error pasted at:
http://paste.enzotools.org/show/NyLEwvGzl2RGBOcAcfKH

From
G.S.