[yt-users] spin parameter quantity

Stephen Skory s at skory.us
Mon Apr 11 10:22:22 PDT 2011

Hi Andrew,

> If I'm wrong, please let me know -- otherwise, I'd be happy to submit a modified
> version of the two functions.

We would welcome your fixes to the code. One thing that would be great
is if you make these changes, could you see if these functions are
used elsewhere in the code and make sure that things are kept
consistent? It's likely that your fixes will simply improve/correct
how these functions are used and you won't have to make any other
changes, but we'd like you do the due diligence. Thanks!

If you haven't already, here's how to get set up for submitting patches:

http://yt.enzotools.org/doc/advanced/developing.html

Good luck, and let us know if you have any more questions.

--
Stephen Skory
s at skory.us
http://stephenskory.com/