[yt-users] covering grid

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 17:34:17 PDT 2011

Hi John,

I think you may be able to use the functionality that's in the C
routine I directed David to a few days ago.  Right now it blocks out
child-masked zones when it hits the finest level requested; you could
modify this to instead average them.  I can give suggestions, but I
think it might be a bit more than I can commit to right now to
implement this directly.

-Matt