[yt-users] Question about simple visualization

Jun-Hwan Choi jhchoi at pa.uky.edu
Mon Apr 4 13:38:47 PDT 2011

Hi YT uses,

I would like to know how make slice, projection, or volume rendering
plots for derived Fields.
For example, my enzo simulation output only has gas_energy (no
temperature field in grid data) and I would like to make temperature map
with add_slice, simply write add_slice("Temperature", 0) causes an error.
Is there any way this visualization can be done with derived Field?

Thank you,
Junhwan

Jun-Hwan Choi, Ph.D.
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Kentucky
Tel: (859) 897-6737        Fax: (859) 323-2846
Email: jhchoi at pa.uky.edu   URL: http://www.pa.uky.edu/~jhchoi