[yt-users] Particle profiles

Elizabeth Tasker taskere at mcmaster.ca
Tue Oct 26 08:08:28 PDT 2010

Hi Christine and Matt,

Unfortunately, I don't have a Dark_Matter_Density field, just the
position, velocities, type, mass and index. (From looking directly at
the contents of XXXX.cpu0000).

I'm afraid I also need my hand held more to use Matt's suggestion! Would
it be possible to give me an example of how to call those functions? I
tried to guess and failed miserably.

Thank you~

Elizabeth