[yt-users] Particle profiles

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 09:34:03 PDT 2010

To expand a little on what Matt said ealier, if you don't have the
Dark_Matter_Density field, you should still be able to use the field
particle_density_pyx.  This uses a yt implementation of the cic_deposit
routine to take the particle data and make a grid field out of it.
Depending on the version of yt you're using, the field will either be called
particle_density_pyx or just particle_density.

Britton