[yt-users] Particle profiles

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 17:39:01 PDT 2010

Hi Elizabeth,

It should be.  You can either do the CIC deposited DM density using
the field "particle_density_pyx" (
http://yt.enzotools.org/doc/api/field_list.html#particle-density-pyx )
if you're on the 'stable' branch of the field "particle_density" if
you're on the current development trunk.  That will convert the DM to
be like a baryon quantity.

If you'd rather do raw particle binning, there is also functionality
for that by using the x field "ParticleRadius" (
http://yt.enzotools.org/doc/api/field_list.html#particleradius ) or
one of its derivatives, and the y field "ParticleMassMsun".

-Matt