[yt-users] Camera & HomogenizedVolume

Stella Offner soffner at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 23 12:49:36 PST 2010

Hi Matt,

Thanks! That got me past the camera-specific error. However, I am
running into an error in amr_kdtree, which has a call in the old form
to pf['DomainLeftEdge']:

KeyError                                  Traceback (most recent call
last)

/n/home05/soffner/yt-x86_64/src/yt-hg/scripts/iyt in <module>()
     135                 cam = pf.h.camera(c, L, W, (Nvec,Nvec),
     136                         transfer_function = tf, pf = pf,
fields=["log_den"],
--> 137                         north_vector = north)
     138                 cam.zoom(1.0)
     139     #take a picture

/n/home05/soffner/yt-x86_64/src/yt-hg/yt/visualization/
volume_rendering/camera.pyc in __init__(self, center, normal_vector,
width, resolution, transfer_function, north_vector, steady_north,
volume, fields, log_fields, sub_samples, pf, use_kd, l_max, no_ghost,
tree_type)
     193             if self.use_kd:
     194                 volume = AMRKDTree(self.pf, l_max=l_max,
fields=self.fields, no_ghost=no_ghost, tree_type=tree_type,
--> 195                                    log_fields = log_fields)
     196             else:
     197                 volume = HomogenizedVolume(fields, pf =
self.pf,

/n/home05/soffner/yt-x86_64/src/yt-hg/yt/utilities/amr_kdtree/
amr_kdtree.pyc in __init__(self, pf, l_max, le, re, fields, no_ghost,
tree_type, log_fields)
     271
     272         if le is None:
--> 273             self.domain_left_edge = pf['DomainLeftEdge']
     274         else:
     275             self.domain_left_edge = le

/n/home05/soffner/yt-x86_64/src/yt-hg/yt/data_objects/
static_output.pyc in __getitem__(self, key)
     113                   self.conversion_factors]:
     114             if key in d: return d[key]
--> 115         raise KeyError(key)
     116
     117     def keys(self):

KeyError: 'DomainLeftEdge'
WARNING: Failure executing file: </n/home05/soffner/ytorionlib/
ytwindmovie.py>