[yt-users] YT with RAMSES

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 03:44:30 PST 2010

Hi Sam,

It's not a dumb question at all!  To specify the RAMSES data output,
you need to give "load" the path to the info*.txt file:

pf = load("../output_00001/info_00001.txt")

There are some caveats with RAMSES support which I'm still working on:
the initial creation of the hierarchy can take a few minutes and
multi-domain support may be a memory hog.  I'm actively working on
improving this.  If you run into any bugs in the RAMSES reader, please
feel free to either write to the list or to contact me directly
(off-list), as you see fit.

Best,

Matt