[yt-users] Camera & HomogenizedVolume

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 12:32:13 PST 2010

Hi Stella,

I've just pushed a change to include Camera and HomogenizedVolume in
the yt.mods import.  I also wanted to note that you can get a camera
by doing:

pf.h.camera

and that I think unless you're doing something clever, you may no
longer need to generate a HomogenizedVolume by hand.  I think by
default Camera will use the kD-tree, now, so you should be set just
specifying the parameters for the rendering to pf.h.camera, and not
the volume itself.

Let me know if you run into any more problems!

-Matt