[yt-users] kd-Tree rendering

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 13:18:29 PST 2010

Hi again everyone,

For those who are interested, I just finished the final version of the movie
I referred to in my post to this thread.  I have uploaded it to the yt group
on vimeo, and it will be available shortly here:
http://vimeo.com/groups/ytgallery/videos/17095494
If you can't wait, I put it here as well:
http://www.pa.msu.edu/people/britton/whim_movies/evolve_assemble.mp4

Thanks again to Matt and Sam for making this whole thing possible.

Britton