[yt-users] Energy Spectrum

Brian O'Shea bwoshea at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 12:01:51 PST 2010

There's code to calculate two-point functions (like structure functions and
two-point correlation functions).  That's almost what you want - you could
calculate the 2-point correlation function and do a fourier transform of it
with numpy to get the power spectrum of your desired quantity.  See:

http://yt.enzotools.org/doc/extensions/two_point_functions.html

--Brian