[yt-users] Quantities, hierarchy

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue May 25 14:02:03 PDT 2010

Hi Dave,

Unfortunately, I don't think there is.  We could potentially set
something up, but as it stands I think both the method resolution
order of inherited Python objects as well as the name mangling for
"private" methods like __set_default_field_parameters (in
yt/lagos/BaseDataTypes.py:161) get in the way.

-Matt