[yt-users] Dark_Matter_Density Slice

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 13:57:39 PDT 2010

Hi Shankar,

You're almost there!  :)

Try:

--
from yt.mods import *

fn = "RedshiftOutput0001"
pf = load(fn) # load data

reg = pf.h.region([0.5, 0.5, 0.5], [0.4875, 0.0, 0.0], [5.125, 1.0, 1.0])
pc = PlotCollection(reg1,center=[0.5,0.5,0.5])
p = pc.add_projection("Dark_Matter_Density", ax, source=reg)
pc.save()
--

It's a bit subtle that data_source supplied to add_projection will do
something different from source=.

-Matt