[yt-users] Ray casting in simple volume rendering

Nicholas Earl earlnich at msu.edu
Wed Mar 31 09:55:13 PDT 2010

This all sounds exciting, and I'm definitely making headway in terms of
progress on the screen, but I keep getting hung up at a ValueError: shape
mismatch: objects cannot be broadcast to a single shape after this line:

    vcd = grid.get_vertex_centered_data(field).astype('float64')
  File "/Users/earln/yt-i386/src/yt-trunk-svn/yt/lagos/BaseGridType.py",
line 445, in get_vertex_centered_data
    na.add(new_field, cf[1: ,1: ,1: ], new_field)

Not quite sure wherein this would lie. Any possible ideas?

Thanks!
Nick