[yt-users] DM density field Slice

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 11:07:39 PDT 2010

Hi Shankar,

This is something that Enzo actually does -- the Dark_Matter_Density
is generated via the cic_deposit routines, which are cloud-in-cell
interpolation.  Where no particles contribute, it gets marked as zero,
which shows up as "bad values" in the log slice, and so it marks them
as white.  Looks like everything in this image is working!

-Matt