[yt-users] Error 127 attachment

Rick Wagner rwagner at physics.ucsd.edu
Wed Mar 10 12:33:10 PST 2010

Hi Robyn,

It looks like some of the test executables failed to build, which you don't need to worry about. In fact, they probably shouldn't be built unless asked for, and certainly don't need to be installed. This has come up before, so I'll make the changes so you don't see this in the future.

--Rick

PS: This type of question is really more appropriate for the Enzo users mailing list.